Thursday, August 5, 2010

the blog hop

I decided to go for it (thanks kay :) and joined the Blog hop, so time for a brief intro for all those who dont know what me and my blog are all about.


My name is Courtney Kelly Kempe (i know its a tongue twister lol ) and I am an army wife and mother. Most of my blogs center around parenting (as naturally and gently as possible) homemaking/decorating, cooking, babywearing (yes its a word and if you want to no more stick with me :) cloth diapering and exploring the great outdoors with 5 kids in tow and most recently book reviews as well as reviews on my fave products that help make life easier for all of the above. We also homeschool and are a Christian family so most of my blogs encompass all or a mix of these aspects. Im a recent transplant to Colorado but have lived all around thanks to the military and I use my blogs to invite friends, family, and anyone else who wants to tag along, to join our journey. Its a fun one!!

So if you are interested in the daily life of a going green big family lovin life and learning check us out :)

7 comments:

  1. http://www.pensieve.me/2010/08/blog-hop-10-faqs.html here is the link to the bloghop site , check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to read more about you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my, Courtney...I had three kids and diapered with disposables...I can't imagine using cloth for them plus two more!

    Blogging is a great way to keep in touch with your family, especially if you move as much as it sounds. Good for YOU for journaling the goings-on...I'm sure they appreciate!

    Thanks for Blog Hopping, too! I'm emailing instructions now to answer your question :).

    ReplyDelete
  4. poppin by to say hi :) now off to check out more of your blog. I really want to try babywearing a lot more with this baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's nice to see what you and your family are up to! I checked out babywearing and attachment parenting and all that-- I'm so glad you mention it all the time, because it really gives me something to look forward to one day, having kids without it being this clinical, disconnected experience. Can't wait to read more!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visiting my blog, It's great to meet you. I too live in Colorado (Denver specifically), so welcome to God's country! :) Sounds like you have a lot of great advice and info on your blog, I look forward to reading more. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by from the blog hop! I'm nor sure where you find the time to blog with all you're doing, Blessings on you as your family grows!

    ReplyDelete