Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Birthday girl!

In the interest of not being self centered I have decided to blog about someone other than myself and my family. I chose one of my favorite people in the world because its her special day!!! Ive only known her for a couple of years but I cherish her friendship like its been forever. She has taught me so much so I just had to share with the world how great Andrea is and how much I love her.

Andrea is brave, I know because she joined the Navy! you got it, that sticker on her car is not just for her hubby. Andrea is faithful, though she has ups and downs and things almost never go as planned , she perseveres without compliant. She raises two special boys while supporting her husband's career in the military and as he still serves our country, meaning often she does it alone, again without complaint. Andrea is thankful and praises God no matter what! her favorite saying "Yea God". I have never once heard her attribute anything she has or has done to anyone but Him. Rejoice in all things! Andrea ministers to the homeless and truly cares for the people many of us pass by without notice. She is a servant in the greatest sense of the word!

One of the best things about Andrea is that she is a loyal and caring friend. She makes meals, calls, teaches your sunday school class if your sick. She babysits, and gives gifts, and walks dogs. Andrea is allways the first to help and loves to do it! She even puts up with me when Im in my own world and dont return calls. She is forgiving! Andrea is a fabulous person and a fabulous friend and tonight when i stip to pray I will thank the Lord for blessing my life with such a special sister in Christ. Happy Birthday Andrea!

and I just cant end this blog without giving her props for doing it all with perfect makeup! She is beautiful inside and out!

1 comment:

  1. This is SO beautiful... She is also so very lucky to have such a special and loving friend.. :)

    ReplyDelete